On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in DIESEL JEANS LARKEE Regular-Straight W34 L34 viker timmen 34 34.
- Tr.4 suspension T-Shirts 971966 White M
- NAUTICA MEN'S PLAID COTTON CLASSIC FIT SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT SIZE XL A82-16
- RIVORA Jeans 728769 bluee 32
- MENS WOOL BLEND TWEED LIGHT blueE WAISTCOAT VEST GILET- ALL SIZES S M L XL XXL
- T-Shirt with Print Oversized bigtiger T 6000-5060 3XL, 4XL,5XL,6XL,7XL
- Wrangler Men's Greensbgold Regular Fit Straight Leg Jeans bluee (Limoges bluee 34)
- Scotch Soda Mens Shirt Tailored Cotton Green L
- BILLABONG BOARDSHORTS BOARD SHORTS SIZE 32
- Tactical Polo 101st Airborne Division Einheit USA Luftlandedivision
- LE COQ SPORTIF SUDADERA HOMBRE TRI CREW SWEAT N°4 M
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers RRP NEW DIESEL MEN'S JEANS SAFADO R845B REGULAR SLIM STRAIGHT STRETCH than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 ARMANI jeans AJ J14 bluee 38 X 34 Preowned Super Soft Boot Cut finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.